[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client and Load Balancer

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Tue Sep 3 09:51:15 EDT 2019

Josh,

It's interesting to me that you reply to Martha's email today.

We recently started using nginx proxy on the brick heads with ldirectord
running on our load balancers.  We've had issues where ldirectord dies
about one per week on each load balancer.  It appears that the load
balancer is running out of memory.  I've mentioned this in IRC a couple
of times but gotten no responses from anyone.

I am going to look at alternatives, and I'm leaning toward setting up
haproxy on the load balancers.

Jason