[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Preferred Name on Notices

Elizabeth Davis edavis at albright.org
Fri Sep 6 09:51:29 EDT 2019

Michele and Jason,

I agree. I have figured out the conditional logic for the receipt templates, but not the email and print notices.  I think making it automatic would be great for everyone.   I know locally we have a few individuals who have not legally changed their name and we would like to be able to use the name they are providing us on all communication.

Elizabeth