[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2021 Evergreen International Conference Sites - Call for Proposals

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 9 12:31:46 EDT 2019

Hello all,

The Evergreen Conference Site Selection Committee is now soliciting
proposals from members of the community who would like to host the next
Evergreen International Conference in their area.  Site selection criteria
and other locale information are available on this wiki page:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=conference:eg09:conference_nominations#

Please consider applying!  We would love to visit (or re-visit, as the case
may be) your area.

Please email your proposals to eg-sites at list.evergreen-ils.org by 5:00 p.m.
EDT on Friday, October 11, 2019.

Address any questions to eg-sites at list.evergreen-ils.org and we will
respond as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Chris

--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.