[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Week Starts Today!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 9 12:30:41 EDT 2019

Follow-up: Blake has the Bug Squashing test server set up with the
requested patches applied:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qYNGrJBt42_ArQzbwlcnKxS3TobDnmquSXZzopOkZh4/edit#gid=0

(If you didn't request a sandbox, you can also use this to confirm "New"
bugs.)

Thanks, Blake!

Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.