[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.3.3 staff client receipt printing & defaults

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Mon Sep 9 15:54:18 EDT 2019

Hi Josh,

it is possible to set global print templates using modified templates in
/openils/var/templates/staff/share/print_templates/ as you suggest. We use
Evergreen 3.2 currently and this setting works fine  for us. It is also
possible to set multiple "global" templates based on the location using
templates  overriding.
<http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/3.2/_how_to_override_templates.html>

Hope this helps

Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2

po 9. 9. 2019 v 20:25 odesílatel Josh Stompro <stomproj at gsuite.larl.org>