[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.3.3 staff client receipt printing & defaults

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Tue Sep 10 11:56:27 EDT 2019

Morgan, thank you for this info.  I totally missed the connection to print
templates when I read that message the first time around, and I don't think
I'm the only one.  When Bill posted his message about the server side
processed print templates in April 2019
<http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2019-April/010709.html>,
I commented (along with a few other people) that it would be great to have
a way to centrally manage print templates, not realizing that had been
added 8 months earlier.

I started a bug report with notes on documenting this behavior in the print
templates section.

Josh