[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.3.3 staff client receipt printing & defaults

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Wed Sep 11 16:14:17 EDT 2019

This sounds amazing, but how does one find the settings related to a print
template (all of ours are workstation settings now) so that one can make
them a user setting or an org setting instead?

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift <http://www.forbeslibrary.org/giving> to Forbes
   Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends the Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading: *The Indian Clerk* by David Leavitt
Just Finished:* The Tombs of Atuan* by Ursula K. Le Guin

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/