[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Modified 3.5 release schedule

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Apr 2 10:38:25 EDT 2020

This works for me.  Like everyone else, I've been busy addressing local
admin and development issues and haven't been able to surface.  The extra
time is a great idea.

--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

​Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.