[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Virtual Conference

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Apr 2 11:05:29 EDT 2020

Hi Community Members,

With the blessing of the Conference Committee, a subgroup of the Evergreen
Outreach Committee is exploring the idea of hosting a virtual community
conference.

This event will be free, with donations to the Evergreen Project accepted.

If you were scheduled to be a presenter at the 2020 conference, you should
have just received an email from me - please contact me off-list if you did
not get this email.

If you are interested in helping coordinate this, let me know! We are in
the very earliest stages of planning so there's a lot to be hammered out.
Bonus points if you've organized a virtual event before, because I sure
haven't :)

Stay tuned!

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*