[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Curbside Delivery & Similar - sharing ideas

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Apr 7 13:04:22 EDT 2020

Hi, Josh -

There was a good session at PLA this year about curbside service. My
library DOES plan to implement this service post-corona. You will find the
slides from the presentation here:
file:///C:/Users/all/Downloads/2108_curbsidedeliverypowerpointpublic.pdf

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch