[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Better option for cover art?

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Mon Feb 10 15:36:26 EST 2020

We're using Baker & Taylor's Content Café 2, but not for our OPAC, which is
controlled by our consortium.  We use it for our website's new additions
section using a WordPress plugin called Bookshelves that works with their
service.  The service also provides enhanced content.  For $300 per year
(the last I checked), it's been good for us.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*