[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Better option for cover art?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Feb 10 16:32:47 EST 2020

We use Syndetics. They've historically had a larger and more diverse
selection of covers than any other vendor. (However, I haven't compared
numbers recently.)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.