[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Visible Notes

Elizabeth Davis edavis at albright.org
Fri Feb 28 11:25:32 EST 2020

Hello Everyone,

We are on 3.3 and we use patron visible notes to share the status of ILL requests.  A patron reported that they stopped seeing newer notes.  They are a heavy user of the ILL service so they had accumulated quite a few notes so we deleted older ones, but they are still not seeing newer notes.

I tested it on my account and notice that of the 8 notes I have on my account I can only see 4 in the TPAC.

Does anyone know if there is a limit or a setting that indicates how many are seen?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Davis, MLIS
Head of Digital Services
Scranton Public Library