[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Call for Nominations: The Evergreen Project Board 2020 Election

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Wed Jan 22 10:21:01 EST 2020

The Evergreen Project Board (formerly the Evergreen Oversight Board) is
kicking off our nomination process! This year, we have two (2) open seats
to fill, both for three (3) year terms.

Nominations may be made by any individual who has contributed to Evergreen
or is employed by an institution that runs Evergreen. The deadline for
nominations is *Friday, February 14, 2020*. You may nominate yourself or
another person by filling out this form:

https://forms.gle/e2Gi9x4MudDw54mU6

Nominees will be announced and voter registration will begin the week of
February 17th. Voting will begin on March 2nd and end on March 20th.
Election results will be announced the week of March 30th.

Information about the Board and its function in the community can be found
here: https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/.

You may contact me or any other member of the Board with questions about
serving on the Board, or the nomination or election process.

Jessica

--
Jessica Woolford
Evergreen Systems Manager