[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-catalogers] The Web client -- an appreciation

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jan 24 10:55:07 EST 2020

+1!!!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.