[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Special circulations problem

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Thu Jan 30 07:47:00 EST 2020

In 3.2, there is no actions menu in the other/special circulations menu.  This is generally where the non-cataloged items show up.  I’m not sure if this is a feature or bug.  (I feel like that should be a trivia category)

Ruth Frasur
Evergreen Development and Support Administrator
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 460-7556

From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Diane Disbro
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 8:33 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Special circulations problem

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hi -

You tried Check In from the Actions menu?

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224
ddisbro at scenicregional.org<mailto:ddisbro at scenicregional.org>

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 5:37 PM Chris Owens <cowens at blanlibrary.org<mailto:cowens at blanlibrary.org>> wrote:

Would anyone happen to know how to clear an item out of the Other/Special Circulations category on a patron's account (version 3.3)? The item has no bills attached that I can see and has been circulating among other patrons, but I cannot figure out a way to delete it from this patron's account.
Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Owens