[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Special circulations problem

Goben, Anna AGoben at library.IN.gov
Thu Jan 30 08:45:35 EST 2020

We’ve seen this happen when this bug rears up for Lost/CR materials:

Even if you check the CR item in the xact has to be closed for the item to fall away from the special/other interface.  The fix for us has been to manually close the xact in the DB.

-Anna

Anna Goben
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator
Indiana State Library
140 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-6624
Fax: 317-232-1925

From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Chris Owens
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:05 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group' <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Special circulations problem

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________

Would anyone happen to know how to clear an item out of the Other/Special Circulations category on a patron's account (version 3.3)? The item has no bills attached that I can see and has been circulating among other patrons, but I cannot figure out a way to delete it from this patron's account.
Thanks,
Chris
--

Chris Owens