[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds / Circulation question

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Thu Mar 5 14:54:25 EST 2020

Hello Stuart,

The checkout circ_lib gets set to the org unit of the workstation that
performs the checkout.  So in your example, the checkout circ_lib =
LibraryB.

The copy circ_lib and owning_lib can tell you where the copy is from, so
you can also report where the copies came from in your reports.

We use floating, so our copy circ_libs change when a copy lands at another
branch that it floats to, but the copy owning_lib stays as the original
location the copy was assigned to.

Josh

--
Josh Stompro - IT Director