[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hoopla SSH SIP setup

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Wed Mar 11 20:36:43 EDT 2020

Hello, I've been working with Hoopla staff to setup authentication via
sip2, and it seems like they support running the sip2 connections over
SSH.  But they are stuck at telling me specifics of how they require the
SSH be setup.

They say they don't support SSH forwarding, so I'm wondering if I'm
supposed to do something like use netcat as the shell to connect to the
sip2 port?

They also say they don't support ssh key auth.  So I'm hopeful another
Evergreen institution that has sip2 auth with them, running over SSH, can
tell me how to setup my end.

Thanks
Josh

--