[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week Next Week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 10 18:05:25 EDT 2020

Our next Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week is next week, March 16-20,
2020 and I hope you are all able to participate in some way!

During Feedback Fest last month, we were very focused on testing
patches/features that had been submitted in order to get them approved in
time for Evergreen 3.5. There will be more opportunities for testing next
week as well (I'm working on going through the list of available
pullrequests right now, and Chris Sharp, Blake Graham Henderson, and Bill
Erickson have agreed to build test servers for the purpose again), but this
is also a great time to go through old bugs to see if they are still valid,
read through new bugs to confirm and prioritize them, add tags to bugs that
don't haven't had tags, report new bugs, and provide additional feedback
and information to existing bugs.

You don't have to commit to working on Bug Squashing all week of course,
but every hour counts, and every bit of participation helps produce a
better product!

More information about Bug Squashing Week is here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

I'll send out the sandbox information on Monday morning.

Happy Squashing!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.