[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Update Inventory check-in modifier

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 25 16:56:45 EDT 2020

We're seeing it in PINES on the checkin screen under the Checkin Modifiers
dropdown, and I see it on non-customized Master test servers as well.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.