[Board] Conference cancellation?

Jason Boyer jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 12 14:01:31 EDT 2020

Given the practical limits on participation (taking questions, having some folks try to help with connection issues while the speaker can just keep doing their thing, etc.) it might be worth charging something to keep live participation numbers reasonable, while also recording everything we can and making that freely available shortly after the event. Charging some amount of money for participation may well be a requirement just to be able to make a dent in our commitment to the hotel if we can’t get out of that part of the contract.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator