[Eg-oversight-board] EG Conference 2013

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at cooperative.bclibraries.ca
Tue Nov 15 12:26:12 EST 2011

Hi all,

I see from the call agenda today, an item re: EG Conference 2013. I am unable to attend the call (should I be?) but wanted to provide this update:

During the Access Conference, we and KCLS toured three potential venues. We have a favourite and a runner up. I've been slammed since the conference, but intend to get a draft budget to Val this weekend, after which we'll send it to this group and SFC, along with our venue choices/contact info for next steps/contract negotiations.
Please advise if we're missing a step.

Best,
Ben

Ben Hyman
Managing Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at cooperative.bclibraries.ca
mobile: 250.889.2738 | skype: ben_hyman
cooperative.bclibraries.ca