[Eg-oversight-board] EG2013 (and future) conference website domains

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Feb 14 17:59:03 EST 2012

+1 on  egYEAR.evergreen-ils.org <http://egyear.evergreen-ils.org/>.

+1 on having the upcoming conference always resolve to
conference.evergreen-ils.org

Is there a reason we couldn't leave the archives of each at the
egYEAR.evergreen-ils.org?

Communications Committee seems the reasonable group to handle DNS matters.
 Galen, are you on the Communications Committee?  Want to be?

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling