[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Oversight Board Conference Call - 1pm today

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Jan 17 12:31:28 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:37:20AM -0500, McKinney, Elizabeth wrote:
> Good morning all,
>
> I have not heard back from anyone regarding agenda items.  Including the call-in information and agenda below.  If you have items to add, please let me know.

To report on my own action items, based on the minutes from
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=governance:minutes:2011-12-20

  * A merged draft of the rules of governance with proposed election
    mechanism is at
    http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/governance/proposals/elections_2011-11-15.html
    (now featuring a numbered table of contents for easier discussion).
    That said, I think we need to replace "Evergreen Software
    Foundation Membership" with a well-defined membership mechanism.

  * I posted a link to the Rules of Governance (various flavours) to the
    evergreen at sfconservancy.org alias on Dec. 22. (The minutes say it
    was supposed to go to the Board list, but Tony had requested it
    so the alias made more sense as a destination).

  * I had promised to bring Stephen Wills' motion for committee
    autonomy, as initially proposed at
    http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2011-November/000052.html
    forward to the agenda for today's meeting. Which, as business
    arising from the minutes, should happen automatically :) See also
    Lori's suggested amended version at
    http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2011-November/000054.html

  * Finally, a financial update as of today:

         $-21,832.44  Income
         $-20,409.64    Evergreen
          $-1,422.80    Conservancy
          $15,369.54  Expenses:Evergreen