[Eg-oversight-board] Vendor Listing Submission

Darrell Rodgers drodgers at emeralddata.net
Mon Sep 9 23:52:11 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply Dan. I do hope we can have ongoing discourse about this.

My primary concern is that we are a vendor agnostic technology company and as such, we don't provide links to any technology companies, sites, etc. from our website.

I know that we are unique in the community in this way.

We do list the names and logos/icons of the technologies that we work with regularly on our site to showcase some of our areas of expertise and we're already in the process of adding the evergreen name and logo to our site as we've been working with it now for many years.

Darrell Rodgers
President
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.
678.302.3000 x1100