[Eg-oversight-board] Call for agenda items - 21.08.14 meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Aug 18 15:14:39 EDT 2014

Hi Rogan,

Have you noticed previously that the web site was offline? Looking at
the Internet Archive, they were advertising Evergreen services as
recently as May, but if they truly are offline and not just experiencing
a momentary glitch, I think we should take them down in the interest of
keeping the support provider page up to date.

Either way, I think it's still worthwhile to have the discussion of the
EOB's role in vetting vendors.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator