[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting at the conference

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Mar 6 07:11:47 EST 2014

Hi all,

I had a meeting with the event coordinator at the hotel yesterday, and
it turns out the Wednesday night event that forced us out of the meeting
rooms at 5 p.m. ultimately fell through. So let's go back to planning
for a Wednesday, 4:30 p.m. meeting in Salons 5-7 (the location of the
DIG hackfest). It will ensure that everyone is wide awake, will give us
ample time for discussion, and won't conflict with other conference
activities.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator