[Eg-oversight-board] Proposed conference photography policy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:52:31 EDT 2014

Returning to an earlier point, if we are going to vote into place a policy
meant to protect the aspects of privacy that speakers want this point
doesn't make sense to me.  If it's our policy that they don't be
photographed as per their wishes then is it a request for the audience to
not photograph them or are we prepared to enforce that in some way?