[Eg-oversight-board] Action Item - Letter to Conservancy re: Accounting

Ruth Frasur rfrasur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:33:37 EDT 2015

I much prefer "administrative fee," but thought, based on some
conversations, that "donations" was how the Conservancy described this fee.

As far as donations go on the income side of it, based on what I saw, they
were not defined as "outreach donations" but simply as "donations."  Are
there two different categories: donations to the project and donations for
outreach?  If so, how is that reflected in the accounting?

Ruth Frasur