[Eg-oversight-board] Action required re: Evergreen Oversight Board Nomination

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:56:15 EDT 2015

I am the new executive director for C/W MARS but have worked with Evergreen
and the community for the last five years in my capacity as the manager of
library applications.  C/W MARS is a consortium of 144 libraries in central
and western Massachusetts which migrated to Evergreen three years ago.  I
feel I have much to contribute to the board and have been involved with the
community including writing or editing documentation within the
Documentation Interest Group, serving on the local arrangements committee
for the Boston Evergreen meeting, and submitting launchpad bugs and testing
releases. If elected, I would bring to the board a perspective of a 33 year
old large library consortium that has also developed successful
partnerships with our MassLNC partners as well as other Evergreen users.

Tim Spindler
Executive Director
C/W MARS