[Eg-oversight-board] Action required re: Evergreen Oversight Board Nomination

Meme Marlow meme at worch.lib.oh.us
Thu May 7 13:15:27 EDT 2015

Hello, everyone.

Below is my bio for review.

 I am Meme Marlow the director of Worch Memorial Public Library in Versailles, Ohio and a member of the Consortium of Ohio Libraries (COOL). I have been the director of the library for five years. It was during that time a group of library directors interested in open source ILSs got together to discuss options for making this a reality. In 2012 these libraries formed COOL using Evergreen.
 Since joining in 2013, my main contributions to Evergreen have been helping establish the consortium through serving on the COOL board and assisting in the development of policies and procedures that will be attractive to other libraries seeking membership in a consortium. In addition, I have been working on getting the serials module up and running, as well as working with a committee to develop a consortium wide training seminar.
 Now that COOL is a healthy and thriving consortium, I am ready to get more involved with the larger Evergreen community. I am looking forward to the opportunity to serve and I think I can make a valuable contribution to Evergreen community through service on the Evergreen Oversight Board.
 Thanks for your consideration.
Meme

Meme Marlow
Worch Memorial Public Library
Director
PO Box 336
790 S. Center St.
Versailles, OH 45380
meme at worch.lib.oh.us
937-526-3416
Now reading: The buried giant by Kazuo Ishiguro

---- On Tue, 05 May 2015 10:07:28 -0700 Ben Hyman <ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop> wrote ----

Hi all,

Congratulations on your nominations to the Evergreen Oversight Board! Three positions are open, and four nominations were received.

With apologies for a short deadline, the nominations committee requests that each nominee submit a brief biography for distribution to the community as voting opens. Voting will open very shortly after voter registration closes on Monday, May 11 and will run through the 14th.

Please provide your biography by “reply-all” to this email, no later than Sunday, May 10.
Many thanks!

Ben Hyman
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738 | Skype: ben_hyman
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop