[Eg-oversight-board] Meetings for the Hack-a-way

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Oct 31 16:33:58 EDT 2016

I'll be available on Wednesday.  I can be available through a Hangout or
something Thursday afternoon from 2 p.m. on and same with Friday.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Amy Terlaga <terlaga at biblio.org> wrote:

> Thanks for organizing this, Grace.  It all looks good to me.
>
> Let me know if I can do anything before we meet.
>
> Amy
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 27, 2016, at 11:12 AM, Grace Dunbar <gdunbar at esilibrary.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> It looks like we have pretty good availability overall.
>
> Wednesday afternoon we have we have almost everyone from 2-5 ET.
> I'd like to schedule a meeting from 2-3 for everyone to discuss the
> options available to the evergreen Project moving forward and what the
> goals for the community are (in broad strokes).
>
> I'd like to follow up with a meeting from 3-4 for those of you on the
> Standing Conference Committee so we can organize ourselves and our
> outstanding work.
> If the Outreach Committee wants to meet from 4-5 we could likely fit that
> in.
>
> Thursday, we have availability for about half of us in the morning.  I'd
> like to have a meeting at 10am for whoever is interested to review the
> election procedures we've used for the last 2 years and work out a plan for
> formal adoption and/or further discussion and changes.
> That meeting will be open to whoever is interested.
>
> Fair warning that I may try to grab the Standing Conference Committee
> folks for a quick follow up meeting either right before or right after
> lunch.
>
> Thursday afternoon we are all available again at 2pm so I'd like to have a
> meeting then on the Rules of Governance and whether they need further
> revision or expansion (there may be things that come out of the meeting
> Wednesday morning that inform this agenda).
>
> Then at 3pm, for those that don't mind stocking around, I'd like to
> discuss Outreach goals.  Both formal (ALA presence, marketing) and informal
> (how do we encourage and invite participation).
>
> Friday morning I'd like to reserve 9am for a follow up to wrap up anything
> we left outstanding.
>
> Briefly, my suggestions look like this:
> *Wednesday:*  2pm-3pm EOB meeting to discuss the working relationship
> with the SFC and our goals.
> *NOTE: there will be a call by the Chair for a portion of this meeting's
> discussion to be held in Executive Session.*
> *Wednesday: *3pm-4pm  Standing Conference Committee
> *Wednesday: *4pm-5pm  Outreach Committee??
>
> *Thursday: *3pm-4pm
> --
> Grace Dunbar, Vice President
> Equinox - Open Your Library
> gdunbar at esilibrary.com
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*