[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Evergreen participation in Outreachy?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Sep 8 16:32:17 EDT 2016

Hi Sharon,

We deferred the discussion during a meeting last spring, but we did
discuss it briefly at our August meeting.
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2016-08-10#i_260824

It looks like we left the discussion hanging with little resolution, but
my plan was to discuss it further in person at the November hack-a-way.
Maybe a dedicated meeting on this topic would be better so that it
include those who will not be able to attend the hack-a-way. I think
hearing from new developers would provide a lot of insight. I know
MassLNC's former developer, Jake, had a lot of thoughts on the idea.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator