[Eg-oversight-board] Officer elections

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 23 15:13:49 EDT 2017

Hi,
As a reminder, officer elections need to happen next week.  The process and
timeline for all EOB elections is attached and includes a section on
officer voting.  Last year we agreed to be "electronically available" for
three consecutive days to vote on officers.  I think it was basically vote
for Chair on Tuesday, vote for Vice Chair on Wednesday, vote for Secretary
on Thursday.

All eligible names were thrown into the ring unless the person asked to opt
out.
So, for example: Terran, Mike, Tim, Garry, Ruth, Ron, Sharon would all be
eligible for each officer position.  They can opt out for just one, two, or
all.

Voting was done in OpaVote during the day.  So you just have to be
available to check your email at some point during the day and vote -  5
minutes of your time.

If someone will volunteer to coordinate the process, I'll coordinate the
OpaVote sessions.
Also, remember that we need to copy Holly and Scott because they vote in
the elections but Amy and I do not.

Thanks!
Grace

--