[Eg-oversight-board] The Evergreen Project Draft Corporate Documents

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Tue Apr 17 08:34:49 EDT 2018

Donna,

Here are some proposed changes to the by-laws.  One of the things we are
looking to correct is having a board of 9 people with 3 sets of staggered 3
year terms.  What I am proposing in the attached document that slot number
4 (Ron Gagnon) complete his term in 2019 and then we fill a 1 year term to
get it on a 3 year cycle after that.

​
 Proposed By-Law Changes
<https://docs.google.com/a/cwmars.org/document/d/1txM0_6gGh65d9qFdWUFuSti8PZbK07B5KIyk_yuIg5s/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

Tim

<http://www.cwmars.org>

Tim Spindler | Executive Director | CW MARS

tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x120

http://www.cwmars.org