[Evergreen-acq] PO status when ordered copies have been cancelled

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at wlsmail.org
Wed Jun 16 16:05:24 EDT 2021

Hi,

I've got a library frustrated by POs that are "stuck" with the status
On-order when two copies were ordered and one copy is
received/invoiced/paid but the other copy is cancelled.

This results in a line item with the Paid indicator and status On-Order,
even though there is no on-order copy and will never be, and the entire PO
remains on-order.

These POs also crop up when pulling up actual on-order POs, which just adds
unnecessary friction.

The only PO status options are new, pending, cancelled, received, and
on-order. I;d think these should revert to received or have some other way
of "closing" a PO.

Am I missing something? Does anybody have any workflow suggestions?

*Lindsay Stratton*
*Systems Librarian*
Westchester Library System
570 Taxter Rd., 4th Floor