[Evergreen-acq] Frustrating problem

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Feb 20 14:48:40 EST 2024

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or do we have a staff problem?

Our libraries don't load funds in their vendor record loads. Instead, we
have them batch update their line item copies to add the funds post-load.

Never had a problem before with the old interface. But I've had 3 different
libraries entering the count of lineitems in the Item Count box on the
batch update screen.

I sent this out last week, and I just had the third library do it. They had
25 line items so they entered 25 in this box, resulting in each line item
having 25 extra copies.

*When doing a batch update to add the fund to your line item copies, only
change the fund field. *

*Do not enter anything in the Item Count box.*

*If you enter a number there, the system will add copies you do not want. *

[image: image.png]

Have any of you experienced this situation? We are pondering relabeling the
box in some way, but I'm not sure what it should say instead.

Mary
--
Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager