[Evergreen-catalogers] Automatic call number fill in

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Fri Jun 22 07:57:39 EDT 2012

Thanks, Kathy, that sounds like it would work -- we'll definitely try it
out.  The libraries who don't like this REALLY don't like it, and they'll
be happy to see this gone.

The development to expand the call number feature with configurations tied
to templates as you describe would be wonderful. This is similar to the
specifications vendors use for spine labels for processed material.

--

Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org