[Evergreen-catalogers] Automatic call number fill in

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Jun 22 13:27:27 EDT 2012

In theory, instead of altering the generic, couldn't a "Blank/Custom"
be added and set as the default?

I will admit to not having looked at the issue fully, so it could be
that for some reason the system is hardcoded to only support the
three....but I don't recall seeing anything to indicate that.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium