[Evergreen-catalogers] Batch importation

Meredith A. Lowe MLowe at museumofflight.org
Mon Apr 15 13:18:06 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We are just starting to familiarize ourselves with Evergreen. We are having a few issues with batch importation. Three questions:

How do we import records as Available and not In Process?
How do we import records to show they have a copy?
How do we make it so that the default call number is taken from the 090 field? Currently the 050 or 082 field are used, once those are deleted the 090 field is shown but not the entire number. The Cutter number gets dropped.

Thanks,

Meredith Lowe

Head Librarian
The Museum of Flight
9404 East Marginal Way South; Seattle, WA 98108
p. 206.768.7160 | f. 206.437.4071
mlowe at museumofflight.org