[Evergreen-catalogers] OPAC "format" field

Melissa Lowenberg mlowenberg at tnrdlib.ca
Thu Apr 18 13:49:52 EDT 2013

Hi Libby,
I see your custom format icons (nice!) but could you clarify what you mean by format limits?  Not sure if you meant for narrowing searches or ?
Cheers,
Melissa
Melissa Lowenberg

Supervisor of Support Services
Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library System
300 - 465 Victoria Street
Kamloops, BC
V2C 2A9

Message: 3