[Evergreen-catalogers] Adding volumes

Wesley Sparks Wsparks at statelibrary.sc.gov
Fri Apr 26 10:12:01 EDT 2013

Is anyone having problems adding holdings to records?  When I put in the barcode, the Identification, location, circulation, etc. are supposed to populate but they don't.  I then have to click Create Volumes/Items.  When I click that, it takes me to another screen where it shows that the barcode has been entered but I have to edit holdings and input the information like I normally would have before I started having this problem.

Wesley Sparks
Senior Cataloger
South Carolina State Library
POB 11469, 1500 Senate St., Columbia, SC 29211
Phone: 803-734-8662 | Fax: 803-734-4757
www.statelibrary.sc.gov<http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov>
The South Carolina State Library optimizes South Carolina's investment in library and information services.