[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Apr 25 14:02:38 EDT 2016

We require all staff who import or create MARC Records to "sign" the record,
usually in the 049 line.  So, it would be good to add this to the templates,
this facilitates exporting any new ones to add to OCLC. Also, our ILL
personal enter the temporary ILL records and the Cataloging staff rather not
see that template and vis versa.  Individual access would only be useful, if
I could export a set of templates and then import them in to another users
account, then edit them there.

As for Authorities, Those I would rather see Consortium wide, better control
who could create, edit, or delete the templates.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181