[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:50:12 EDT 2016

Hello,

I just wanted to add that my catalogers have always wanted to have
authority templates. A related request is the ability to create a new
authority directly without needing to use a bib record as a jumping off
point.

BTW, a few years ago I had created a wiki page to list information on
authorities, including a wishlist, bugs and bug fixes.

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=authorities#development_ideas_wishlist

I can provide access to the wiki if you want to make additions to this
page, or I can make edits in your behalf.

Thanks,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library Systems Administrator/Developer