[Evergreen-catalogers] 700s under 600s

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 11 16:46:05 EDT 2016

I agree that changing the location of the 7xx fields in the default OPAC
display is something we should discuss. There are other changes I would
like to see to the default display such as removing the (added author)
labels. This is especially odd looking for headings with a relator term or
code.

I like having that long list of contributors in the drop down menu as Yamil
has done. It might need to be a little more visible.....  I also like
calling them contributors rather than added authors -- covers a whole range
of tasks.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager