[Evergreen-catalogers] 700s under 600s

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed May 11 17:27:53 EDT 2016

To see Berklee 7xx information you have to go tot he collapsible section
called "contributors"

With this link you can see it "open" for this jazz CD...
http://catalog.berklee.edu/eg/opac/record/100099?expand=contributors#contributors

For the opera record you tried earlier you can use this link....
https://catalog.berklee.edu/eg/opac/record/41447?expand=contributors#contributors

I agree that I may want to use a more visible location for the 7xx data, or
at least for the Evergreen default. For the record, some of our bibr ecords
have close to a 100 7xx fields (e.g. collections of pop songs), so for us
the collapsible sections work. Though Berklee could change it in the
future.

For us as a community, I can help write the code for a new approach, or at
least a draft one. Though we should start with one or two "wish list bugs."

Hope this helps,
Yamil