[Evergreen-catalogers] 700s under 600s

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu May 12 10:06:31 EDT 2016

Also, I wanted to add a note that if you want to remove the 541 from the
display, you would remove the following from parts/record/contents.tt2

{
         label => l('Immediate Source of Acquisition Note: '),
         xpath => '//*[@tag="541"]'
     },

I don't know what the best way would be to make it only display in
staff-only mode. Perhaps you could:

remove the tag from contents.tt2 as described above
Add it to misc_util.tt2 as described in the documentation I linked to in
the last e-mail.
When adding the new argument to summary.tt2, wrap it in a   [%- IF
ctx.is_staff %] block.

Kathy

klussier at masslnc.org