[Evergreen-catalogers] ***SPAM*** Overlay / Merge Profiles

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Aug 28 12:13:16 EDT 2017

Hi Don,

I was able to replicate your problem using the same overlay profile and
import settings as the ones you showed in your email.

I was able to resolve the issue by removing the MARC fields in the
"Replace Specification" filed of your overlay profile. Since the 901c in
the "Preserve Specification" basically means overlay all fields, I don't
think you need to identify any other fields in "Replace Specification."

Let us know if that works for you.

Kathy