[Evergreen-catalogers] Display of library names in holdings view

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Thu Dec 14 11:18:55 EST 2017

Hi Kathy,
   I agree that Shortname is preferable for the reasons you specify. Here is something related: in our testing of 3.0, we found out that Item Status displays the full name for the Circulation Library. We feel this should be shortname as well like it is in XUL. For Owning Library, it displays the numerical org unit code which I assume is a bug. I've been unable to find it, though, in Launchpad.

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director